Posted March 28, 2014
Note: this position is for May, 2014, graduates; BS required
Command Alkon is the global leader in integrated technology solutions for the construction materials industry. Our commitment to this industry goes hand-in-hand with the committed relationship we have to with our employees. Our employee base is the driving force behind CAI’s distinguished products, services, and support. The industry specific knowledge base of our employees differentiates us as world-class company and global software business.
Headquartered in Birmingham, AL; Command Alkon has over 400 employees worldwide with offices in Alabama, Kansas, Ohio, Illinois, Brazil, Colombia, United Kingdom, France, India, Malaysia and the Netherlands.
Click on the link below to view this job on our website:
- Accomplishes unit testing and works with Customer Support and other developers to resolve bugs.
- Accomplishes department and organization mission by completing related tasks as needed.
- Advances job knowledge to next level by participating in educations opportunities; reading professional publications and working with senior programmers.
- Experience with C, .NET, Delphi along with strong software development fundamentals
- Knowledge of “TestComplete” or equivalent automated testing tools
- Evaluate and test new or modified software programs and software development procedures
- Author/design tests based on an understanding of the business or functional requirements for existing or proposed applications
- Problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Technical Zeal
- Excellent written communication skills, especially the ability to write technical information in a user friendly format
- Ability to complete projects and work independently as required
- Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent
- May travel up to 10% as needed
Job Location: Woodridge, Illinois, United States