If interested, submit resume to: ITSysEngineerTrainee@visanow.com.
Headquartered in downtown Chicago, Illinois, VISANOW is the leading provider of global immigration processing services to U.S. and international organizations, as well as individual consumers. What differentiates us from a traditional immigration law firm is our patented, online technology and unwavering commitment to a best-in-class customer experience. Our staff includes people from all over the world and shares a passion for revolutionizing how legal services are delivered. Our clients consist primarily of global corporations with decision-makers being human resources professionals and in-house legal departments. Some examples are American Airlines, Dow Jones, and the Chicago Blackhawks.
We’re turning the legal services world upside down and seek a talented, ambitious, and highly motivated IT Systems Engineer Trainee to join our growing team. This is an IT support position with a technology law firm, providing the right candidate an opportunity to grow into a more technical role within the team.
Do you enjoy the satisfaction of working with end-users to troubleshoot and fix hardware, software and network issues in order to minimize downtime? Are you excited to work closely with a Network Operations Manager to maintain the health and integrity of the network, while learning more about server management and infrastructure? Can you juggle several tasks at once, and organize and prioritize your days to ensure critical tasks are always handled expeditiously, while still carving out time for long-term projects? Are you always looking for ways to improve both yourself and the company?
If you’re a people person, intellectually curious, interested in IT support and infrastructure, have the ambition and skillset to excel, and are looking to get your foot in the door at a great technology firm that wants to help you grow in your career, you might be the perfect fit for us and we strongly encourage you to apply today. This is a fantastic opportunity for a self-starter who wants to develop along with a dynamic and growing company!
Key Personal Characteristics
- Strong people and communication skills
- A service-minded approach to helping IT users
- Ownership of assigned tasks
- Aptitude for quick troubleshooting and problem solving
- Excellent at organizing, prioritizing, and multi-tasking
- Strong analytical, communication, and documentation skills
- Passionate about technology
- Dependable and works well in a team environment
- 1-3 years IT helpdesk, network support, or computer repair
- Exposure to Microsoft technology and licensing (Windows, Windows Server, Office, MS SQL, etc.)
- Basic networking/LAN
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/ related field
- A+, Network+, or Microsoft certifications
- Active Directory/Exchange
- Experience with Telephony/VOIP
- Compensation commensurate with experience
Benefits of Working Here:
- Competitive benefits plan: including medical, dental, life, disability, paid time off and a company matched 401(k) plan
- Great casual atmosphere
- Ongoing training, on-site and off-site
- Career path and internal promotions
- 15 days PTO and 8 paid holidays (per year)
If you are looking for a unique employment opportunity and can establish forward-looking goals and deliver measurable results, this is the place for you. If you’re interested in working with an industry leader, submit your resume to ITSysEngineerTrainee@visanow.com.
VISANOW is an equal opportunity employer.