Posted July 19, 2013
MobiWiSD, LLC is a company focused on bringing robust security solutions to organizations that deal with highly sensitive and confidential data. We center our solutions around a framework that includes a technology that leverages mobile device hardware characteristics to authenticate and encrypt user data.
- Position type: Developer Intern
- Position start date: Mid-September 2013
- Position end date: End ofJanuary 2014
- Hours per week: 10-15 hours flexible
- Total Estimated Hours Worked: 150-225 flexible
The position qualifications are as follow:
- Full time undergraduate with at least a 3.5 GPA
- git and/or svn knowledge
- Means and/or knowledge to travel around the city
- A list of CS classes that have been taking so far
- 1-3 Letters of recommendation
- RESTful API Development experience would be a HUGE PLUS
- Any security knowledge and/or classes would be a HUGE PLUS
- Working with our development team to build front-end and back-end services
- Requirements gathering
- Participating in status calls with upper level management
- Developing company strategy
- Market research
Interns are provided with a laptop that they can develop on and will be able to keep as compensation for their work(http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834311922). As funding rounds progress, interns may also be brought onto the payroll. Equity positions will be assessed based on funding, market conditions and the interns performance. Full time offers will also be considered based on the latter conditions. Interns will be getting in on the ground floor, with the options to stick with us as the company grows(based on the interns performance).
Interested parties can e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with their resume/CV, course list, and letters of recommendation.