Posted January 22, 2013
The city’s leading online real estate brokerage is looking for a fulltime SEO and social media associate to join the company’s IT/marketing department. You will work with a tight-knit team of highly talented graphic designers, coders and SEO specialists. The role is demanding in workload, but never dull or monotonous because the scope of content is so diverse.
About Dream Town
Dream Town is largely recognized as the leader in online Chicago real estate. Its award-winning, top-ranked website receives tens of thousands of unique visitors weekly. The company has developed proprietary technology and applications to improve online house hunting and offer the most advanced Internet home search available to Chicago buyers today.
See Requirements below
1. We are looking to fill our SEO & Social Media Associate position.
2. We are looking for someone to fill that position who comes from a coding/programming background. There are a lot of SEO folks that come from a content writing or media fields and we are NOT looking for them.
4. Candidates that can think for themselves and hit the ground running.
5. Bachelors Degree - Recent Graduates are welcome.
Please note that we are OK with no SEO experience as we are willing to invest the time to teach SEO skills to the candidate, but want the candidate to be strong with their coding skills.
- Salary based on experience
- Health Plan
- 2 weeks paid vacation
- Free massage therapy and yoga
- Pizza every Friday
- Casual work environment
- Monday through Friday, 9-5pm (40 hours)
- Lincoln Park Office
Please send resumes to email@example.com.