Posted November 2, 2012
Dynamic Chicago Mobile Start-Up Team seeks experienced local Android developer to join our group in developing exciting new applications to compliment our flagship product iLyngo SMS+ (www.ilyngo.net)
Our current project is live in the Google Play store, and additional Android developer resources are required to expedite future road-mapped products and add-ons as quickly as possible. The following experience is required:
- Java programming (2 years minimum).
- Android 4.0 design guidelines
- o Implementing fluid UIs using Android layout object classes.
- Android SMS & MMS frameworks and clients.
- Django and SQL-lite on Android and Windows.
- Writing apps that communicate with web-based JSON APIs.
- Working with social sharing APIs & libraries for Android: Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Having potential apps in the Android Market.
Please forward a resume and pertinent project history to firstname.lastname@example.org
This is the perfect opportunity for a part-time commitment with considerable upside potential, including an equity based partnership with our company. Our team consists of successful entrepreneurs with previous major business successes, and our current project has been validated by C-Level, SVP, and VP ‘market makers’ and ‘taste shapers’ within the mobile industry.